RV & Trailer Product Page
1) Banner? Trailer lifestyle image
2) Photo/rendering of bottle: RV & Trailer
3) Graphic element #1 from packaging:
Serious Puncture Protection:
4) Graphic element #2 from packaging: Comparison chart
5) Coming soon: Video
Page Headline / Product “Flavor”: RV & Trailer
[NOTE: We must make sure that “MULTI SEAL® Tire Sealant with KEVLAR®” appears prominently on the page, since that is actually the name of the product!]
Subhead: Don’t Get Stuck with a Flat!
- Engineered to keep you rolling!
- Great for Travel Trailers, Boat Trailers, Horse Trailers, Toy Haulers, Cargo Trailers, Utility Trailers and more
- Prevents up to 95% of flats
- Virtually eliminates slow leaks
- Install now for 24/7 protection: Seals puncture after puncture for 10+ years!
- Save money… Save time… Stay safe… Go anywhere!
- Unique formula with super-strong KEVLAR fibers is non-toxic
- Trusted by military, heavy construction, agriculture, delivery fleets and other demanding industrial users for over 35 years… MULTI SEAL Tire Sealant with KEVLAR brings that same extreme performance to you!
Subhead: How Much to Use
- One 32-ounce bottle is enough for 2 trailer tires (most applications)
- For more details, see _____
IMPORTANT NOTE: Not intended for passenger cars and light-duty trucks/SUVs. Not for use with tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS). Do not use with other sealants or flat fixers.
BOX / SIDEBAR:
Subhead: Dollars & Sense
Price of a bottle of MULTI SEAL® Tire Sealant with Kevlar®: $17.99
Average price of a trailer tire: $75
Reaching your destination safely: Priceless
You can protect four trailer tires for about what you’d pay for just one replacement tire… Talk about cheap insurance!