1) Banner? Lawnmower lifestyle image
2) Photo/rendering of bottle: Outdoor Power Equipment
3) Graphic element #1 from packaging:
Serious Puncture Protection:
4) Graphic element #2 from packaging: Comparison chart
5) Coming soon: Video
Page Headline / Product “Flavor”: Outdoor Power Equipment
[NOTE: We must make sure that “MULTI SEAL® Tire Sealant with KEVLAR®” appears prominently on the page, since that is actually the name of the product!]
Subhead: Get the Job Done!
- Engineered to handle tough garden hazards, from rocks and thorns to wood chips and nails
- Great for Lawn Mowers, Small Tractors, Wheelbarrows, Wood Chippers, Snow Blowers and more
- Prevents up to 95% of flats
- Virtually eliminates slow leaks
- Install now for 24/7 protection: Seals puncture after puncture for the life of your tires
- Save money… Save time… Get the job done!
- Unique formula with super-strong KEVLAR fibers is non-toxic
- Trusted by military, heavy construction, agriculture, delivery fleets and other demanding industrial users for over 35 years… MULTI SEAL Tire Sealant with KEVLAR brings that same extreme performance to you!
Subhead: How Much to Use
- Three 32-ounce bottles is enough for most Riding Lawn Mowers
- One 32-ounce bottle is enough for 2 Wheelbarrow tires (most applications)
- For more details, see _____
IMPORTANT NOTE: Not intended for passenger cars and light-duty trucks/SUVs. Not for use with tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS). Do not use with other sealants or flat fixers.
BOX / SIDEBAR:
Subhead: Dollars & Sense
Price of a bottle of MULTI SEAL® Tire Sealant with Kevlar®: $17.99
Average price of a riding lawn mower tire: $50
Being able to get the job done without a hassle: Priceless
You can protect all four lawn mower tires for about what you’d pay for just one replacement tire… Talk about cheap insurance!